[Bild smart ED3]
Here is a quick overview of everything you can find here:
- Quick overview of all values
- How do I create the tool?
- Make the 4,6 kW charger do 7,2 kW
- Is the tool also available for sale?
- What do the output values mean and how do I interpret them?
Both for the 3rd generation smart ED, as well as for the 4th generation smart ED, the GitHub user and experienced electric car driver MyLab-odyssey programmed these tools with which everyone can use to read out his smart. Even the best: They are free to use. I use the tool regularly and can not say often enough how grateful I am for them. A huge win for the electric smart community and regularly part of my reports in the blog.